Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spring is Coming


Thou it is summer here in New Zealand, I am mindful that Spring is coming soon to the rest of the world.

Here is a Spring picture

It was still winter time,and the children lay asleep tucked up deep within Mother Earth, safe and snug in their winter coats.
The first rays of the warm spring sun shone down, and started to warm the Earth.
Up they came, putting on their beautiful Spring dresses, up they came, into the warm spring light, to dance amongst the flowers and under the golden spring sun.
How happy they were, after the long quiet of Winter.

Cheers Marie





7 comments:

  1. it's summer there- today it's snowing- I long for the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marie, You left a nice comment on my blog about my needlefelted purse. It was delivered to it's new owner day. She was very pleased.
    I love the softness in the color and texture in your "Spring is coming" piece. I'm in the USA, in Michigan and we have another two and half months until we see spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is coming? Really? Thank you for reminding me that spring will come eventually. It has been so drab! We want to feel the sun beaming on our faces! Thank you for showing us this beautiful wool creation. love, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your work is so beautiful. I'm glad I found your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Marie! Thank you so much for sharing on Friday's Nature Table.
    Blessings and magic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is springlike here in Santa Cruz California. We had rain rain rain and today is the first real sunny day in some time. The air is sweet, the bulbs are up and the trees are beginning to bud! It is amazing. I know we are still in for a few cold and rainy days ahead, but today is just like Spring!

    ReplyDelete