Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunflower Child


Summer time in New Zealand
Colors in summer are strong, stronger than the other seasons
The sun shines down, bright flowers grow in the garden
Strong red roses , deep purple lavender
Yellow Sunflowers that follow the sun with a smile on their faces.

Out of this came my little sunflower child
She became very soft and gentle
Reminding me once again, to be mindful in my thoughts, through all the seasons
Through all my life. That words unspoken are just as important as words spoken
Thoughts unspoken require a lot more effort, so that when they are spoken, they are spoken with love and light.

Cheers Marie





1 comment:

  1. This is lifting my mood today as I work on some spring themed felting myslef. We had a huge snow last weekend and are in the middle of one again today and are very much ready for some beautiful flowers in strong colors.

    Blessings, Erica

    ReplyDelete